Friday, July 27, 2012

The daily grind

So there have been a couple requests from some individuals to get a better look at what my daily commute looks like. Most of the time it's a pretty smooth operation since the residence I'm in has an in-house driver service that is fairly reasonably price.

From my place to work it takes about 20 minutes by car if I get going by 8:00 am. Once 8:15 am hits though, a simple 3 km commute can turn into 30 to 40 minutes. This has easily been the most difficult adjustment for me here; the inability to independently get myself from A to B on my schedule and my terms. That sounds horribly selfish, but a major pet peeve of mine is wasting time and not have some sort schedule.

Monday and Tuesday are going to present some transportation challenges that I'm particularly not looking forward to as work is going to have me bouncing from location to location. I'm sure I'll have something to say about that experience, fingers crossed something doesn't come up and put me in a tough spot.

So without further delay, here is my daily commute courtesy of my recently acquired video editing skills...

2 comments:

  1. Awesome buddy! Brings back some great memories. Here I was assuming you were commuting via rickshaw every day! Nope...you have a nice car with A/C and TVs on the back of the seats in front of you. Must be rough!!! Thanks HP!!! :) Kinda scary how your driver just drove into the HP compound without flashing some ID or anything??? Not good security at that compound!!! Keep up with the updates brosef!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was pretty cool. I love the editing job. Reminded me of Jim Rome or something. Really funny. Good work. I want those glasses! You need to post some kind of funny video using those glasses. I don't have a clue what, but you gotta do something with em. Peace dude.. Whats up Will!! See ya fellas.

    ReplyDelete