Thursday, July 26, 2012

Back in the USA.

I don't have much to report from the India front today as work has kept me pretty busy and I'm sneaking in a post between evening calls. I just want to hit a couple things quick...

WHAT THE F*** BREWERS?!

Now I'm not crazy and think the Brewers are a World Series contender, but I thought they had a team able to make a run at a wild card. Unfortunately, blowing 17 saves this season to date isn't a way to make the playoffs and dropping multiple run leads, in the 9th, on consecutive days is just brutal.

And just when you think things can't get any worse...


This sort of awareness is uncanny folks. Holy hell Gomez, but you are a former Twin so it shouldn't come as a shock. What a joke.

But it could always be worse. We could be part of the cult of Happy Valley...


I'm sorry Will but I had to. It's just too good of material and the Penn State community just keeps serving up fastballs right down the middle. "It was our 9/11"... come on now, not a good look brah.



3 comments:

  1. Too easy is right bra. Sanctions were unfortunate...but I wasn't surprised. 9/11? Now that is just stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. You would think the University would send out a communcation thanking everyone for their support, but to also just shut their mouth.

    What do you think about the uniforms getting blown up? Not sure that is necessary but whatever helps moving on from this chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9/11? Are you fucking kidding me? I am surprised that news channel even aired that. I hope some Bronx firefighter goes up there and kicks the shit out of him. I still can't believe I didn't see that.

    PSU messed up and they are lucky to have a football program at all

    "Our most saddening and sobering finding is the total disregard for the safety and welfare of Sandusky's child victims by the most senior leaders at Penn State," said Louis Freeh, the former director of the FBI who was hired by university trustees to look into what has become one of sports' biggest scandals. "The most powerful men at Penn State failed to take any steps for 14 years to protect the children who Sandusky victimized."

    ReplyDelete