Monday, July 9, 2012

India 2.0


Here I go again, India 2.0 for this guy, albeit a longer trip on this go of it (only ~6 months though, so not a true ex-pat experience). The company I work for has presented an amazing opportunity to work in country and I'm really looking forward to it. Working abroad has always been a goal of mine and hopefully this is a preview and step in the right direction for a longer stint in another location down the road.

It's going to be educational, challenging and likely a personally difficult experience. It's never fun leaving those who you spend most of your personal time with. The digestive tract issues, lack of red meat and absence of college and professional football will be small sacrifices.That being said, there should be some time to have some fun and I should be back stateside to see this image...

The goal of this blog will be to share what I'm doing on the other side of the world with those who are closest to me. The work stuff will be left out and I'll focus primarily on the daily living and weekend trips that will be occurring.

So here we go. I fly out 7/11 and the adventure begins. Looking forward to sharing the sites and sounds and hopefully you find the material interesting/fun/intriguing. Lastly, I want to hear from you!! Comments are encouraged and I will try to build some "interactivity" into this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment