Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Meal Time: Breakfast

Crazy traffic, speaking accents, and being stared at like I'm an alien are all things I expected and can deal with while here in India. The biggest fear that remains a question mark though: the food. Without going into too much detail, during my last visit to India I had the misfortune of experiencing Delhi belly.

So naturally, this is my biggest fear. With that being said, the place I'm staying at has an immaculate breakfast service. It has just about everything you can imagine from traditional Indian cuisine to the classic American breakfast I fondly enjoy. Without a doubt the french toast offering is some of the best that I can recall having and the fruit selection is great. All the while being able to dine in a nicely kept and comfortable space or, if adventurous, outside by the pool.

Here is what today offered...

A nice starter of fruit, bacon and toast...


Followed by scrambled eggs, French toast (ah-mazing), and this tiny hash brown type thing.


In the ambiance of a comfortable dining space.

So all in all, I lucked out huge with this breakfast setup.

- Cheers

5 comments:

  1. Love the glasses bud. Will make the next 6 months so much easier taking photos and video!!!

    I'll make sure to email ya once we are at the top of the division at the end of the season buddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glasses man. I can only imagine the fun one could have with those bad boys. The room looks pretty damn nice to me and at least your not on the bottom floor or anything. And the paper really said 50% of housewives commit suicide there?!! Holy tragedy. Anyway, I am gonna go play some NHL and watch the Brewers try to s#@% this win away. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will - I don't know about that, but it was smart that you guys finally signed Forte. It would have been nice to see him a Green Bay uni.

    BP - Yeah, that was a crazy article but when you get perspective to the cultural norms here, it begins to make sense. It's not like the U.S. and all those who think we have it so rough in the U.S. are absolutely clueless. What's the NHL13 countdown at by the way? It looks like the Crew made a move to Rodriguez to close.

    Thanks for the posts fellas. Keep them up. Always love to hear from you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. K Rod did take the nod as new starter and instantly gave up first 2 hits but somehow managed to strand them and get the save. Not sure when NHL13 drops. Later guys!

    ReplyDelete