Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bull Fighting in Portugal...

is AWESOME!!

The history of it, the pure violence, the elegance, the music; I'm hooked. If we had this back in the states I'd be all over it. The "horsemen" are stars and I can only imagine the perks they get across towns they visit. Probably put rock stars and athletes to shame.

The match we attended had 6 matches and the intensities increased with each bull. We did see a guy get beat up pretty bad, but was assured by our cab driver that he didn't parish. Here is the video...


It gets good about 1:20 or so in. This should act as a reminder that this is a serious sport. I mean the guy was TOSSED.

And started bleeding from the back region somehow...


Again, I took lots of videos and I promise they all aren't as brutal as this one. They do give you a great seat in the arena though. Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment